Our SMART Lessons
SMART Financing is an education arm specifically designed to equip you with powerful tools to generate wealth.
Most of us live in a challenging era where it is increasingly difficult to own a property we could call our own. What more, multiple properties?
Identifying deals may not be an obstacle but the reality of how tough it can be to secure home financing from banks may stifle the enthusiasm of eager home buyers and investors.
How then, can you grow and maximise your portfolio with confidence to ensure each deal is well leveraged?
If you’re an ambitious investor who wants to start your property journey at a young age, you’ll learn strategic ways to MULTIFOLD your property investments with the SMART Financing system.
You will also learn how to PURCHASE property, even when you have other financial commitments. Older retirees too are not forgotten, as you will be richly equipped with practical methods on how to STRETCH your property portfolio way into your golden years.
These are some of the unbeatable advantages of attending our workshop:
- Learning how to calculate with our 3 exclusive SMART Financing Tools: Mortgage, Income & DSR (of which not all bankers are aware of).
- Growing your knowledge via access to our guest speakers on tax savings, property law, interior designing and property management.
- The ability to make informed decisions when selecting your property based on a checklist criteria.
- Working knowledge of the banks’ processes and loan procedures.
- One-view approach to organising your income documents.
- Insider tips on how to improve your application scores.
- Leveraging on the base rate to gain better deals.
- Taking advantage of mortgage rates.
- Maximising your EPF savings.
Your property investment knowledge will continue to grow even after our workshop, because you will receive a detailed guide on property management upon completing the workshop. As such you will be gainfully enriched with the following :
- An estimated cost of furnishing your new property for rental purposes.
- The ability to differentiate your income based on the type of property.
- Methods of attaining the Advertising Permit Development License.
- A clear understanding of the Housing Development Act.
- An overview of all the fees and payments to prepare.
- The process of purchasing an auctioned property.
- The setting up process to monitor great deals.
- Guidance on managing properties purchased.
- Checklist for the property’s interior designing.
- AirBnB requirements & amenities.